I hate this ad

I’ve always hated that advertisement, it’s saying to me,

if you want Sz, download it onto your smartphone! You can be psychotic too!

then I have to read it again, and to me, if you have Sz, you’d be typing into this message board?

it’s totally weird to me that somebody is writing apps specifically for psychotic people too?

4 Likes

It does annoy me too.

I have seen those free apps with ads. Ads is part of business. Job vacancy ads particularly are useful. Unlike ads of illegal money lender, ads of illegal body massage, illegal ads of adult toys-- the ad on top of the forum is nothing.

I actually used this website. It’s really helpful for cognitive behavioral therapy. I wish it wasn’t so expensive though, I think I could really benefit from it. Though I think I got the gist of it. I don’t think that’s what the ad is saying at all. If anything I think it’s great that people are trying to make programs to help those with schizophrenia and honestly, other than making a bunch of money because this website in particular is super expensive, it could be really useful.

1 Like

I think it’s rediculous.

An app for schizophrenia?

Have schizophrenia? There is an app for that?

On a sidenote i’ve never had haggis and think i would like to try it.

I can’t say I like the “There is an app for that” line but if it helps people then I’m all for the program. Also, there should be programs and apps for those with schizophrenia, it’s 2014.

1 Like