I hate my job and am trying not to hate my life

I am so glad it’s Friday. Problem is it will be Monday again too soon. I get paid good but I don’t like what I do. I don’t know if I have enough drive and focus to do other work, I had a phone interview last week and was supposed to hear back from the company but I think they forgot due to the holiday.

If it wasn’t for my kids I would hate my life completely. I don’t get joy out of things and that’s what makes living hard, I just go through the motions. I want to quit so bad but I need the money and I can’t find anything else I am good at really that pays decent. Places just don’t want to pay employees well at all anymore and it’s just a battle to get the job and keep it.

I am only in a good mood due to memes and alcohol or when I have my kids. Excercise and diet don’t help and I don’t know how much therapy or antidepressants help. I hate this stupid disease and negative and cognitive symptoms.

Oh good, I can post a meme here, I also hate the 3 post limit I have for the meme thread.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.