I hate (love)

Social media. And my meds.

I am like glued to my phone >_<
I should have never got Facebook again.

I also kind of dislike my meds. I used to take way cooler/weirder photos when I was off them… now all I take photos of and post photos of is myself and my baby…

3 Likes

I was addicted to fb before sz, at one point I had 800-900 friends.

2 Likes

I don’t use fb anymore now but use messenger daily to talk to friends.

1 Like

Jeeze! I have like 70😂

4 Likes

I don’t do social media anymore, except for here I guess. It was time consuming and overall kind of a drain.

I need/hate my meds. I missed some for a few days recently but had some paranoia and did something stupid. I’m disappointed in myself. Back on them properly now tho.

3 Likes

Yea that was before sz, after sz I self isolated socially and talked only to my family until I made a few new friends. I was paranoid that my friends were spying on me for the mafia to kill me. I deleted almost everybody. Now I have about 150 mostly family.

2 Likes

Totally get that…

I understand that too

1 Like

Yeah, I cut a lot of people out of my life too… (random people I went to high school with)

1 Like

Hating meds to.

Dont like the idea of taking them

2 Likes

Sorry :confused:

I don’t really mind the idea of them… it’s just that I feel like they take so much away from me… but also that’s a good thing in another way

2 Likes

What do you mean?

They wont take the firee :joy:

1 Like

Seriously, they cant take the fire from you :upside_down_face: :fire:

1 Like

Hmmm… :thinking:

I feel like they have…

Thanks for the positivity though!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.