I hate clubbing

My friend (yes the lady pestering me to go holidays) asked if I wanted to go with her so i did. We got a lift there from her husband. But she said she forgot her Oyster card (bus pass). I offered her to borrow my card. But I couldn’t stand being there. So I said I wanna go. She said wait 20 mins we can go together. But 10 mins passed and I just thought sod it. Went to the dance floor where she was dancing gave her the bill told her i can’t stand it and left. It was making it really anxious the music. I felt bad leaving her to go home alone but not my problem. Hope that teaches her a lesson next time. She always uses me to go places so she don’t have to take the bus on her own at night time when coming back…so hope she don’t bother asking me next time. I was so bored

6 Likes

Does loud music make anyone else anxious

I don’t like the club scene @anon80629714.
Too loud, too crowded and too much drugs and booze.

2 Likes

This is a good Club song…

2 Likes

Clubbing is hell for me I used to be anxious and paranoid my friend didn’t understand
Haven’t been now for a few years

1 Like

I was never into Clubs. I can’t dance and I hated paying top dollar for watered down alcohol. I much rather Alternative/rock concerts. It wasn’t a meat market and you got to listen to some amazing bands.

I agree. Clubbing is for idiots and peeps on speed or X. Much better to spend time seeing a good concert. You don’t need to hook up and it’s far more invigorating.

I think your friend will get the hint eventually!

2 Likes

Theres a club at the end of the pier near my flat - and after seeing the drunken antics that go in at 4am in the morning down my road there is no way i would go there.

Way too loud music, and getting accosted by woman to buy them a drink? no bloody thanks. Im 44 - so consider myself too old for any of that tomfoolery anyway.

1 Like

I used to like it when I was younger but now I’m older and I’m not single :crazy_face: clubs are for single peoples

1 Like

I used to enjoy clubs back before I got ill. I still enjoy the music but I get really paranoid in clubs now without the booze crutches.

The last two gig’s I was at were Metallica and a Pearl Jam tribute band and there was some pretty aggressive moshing going on :grin:

It very much depends what kind of club you go to.
If you go to an average club night playing chart music you’ll see alcohol for what it really is.
If you go to a club event for an act you want to see people are generally all well mannered.
(when you have to buy a ticket, that weeds out the people who aren’t there for the music)

That’s not fair to say either. If you don’t like the music then you’re never going to enjoy it.
That would be like me saying cricket is for idiots just cause I don’t enjoy it

1 Like

Last concert was Chevelle or maybe breaking Benjamin…anyway I don’t like the noise and the crowds anymore…getting old I guess.

1 Like

Never liked clubs, too loud music so u cant hear what people are saying. And I cant dance either.

1 Like

I went clubbing at 19 and 20. Then I got bored with it.

2 Likes

I went from 18-19. It was alright we just got really drunk and acted like fools. I didn’t wanna become a club kid tho so I only went 3 times maybe.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.