I hate being judged

Everything is pissing me off, no one understands! No one understands my mental illness no one understands my sobriety. I just feel so ■■■■■■■ alone! Part of me doesn’t want to exist anymore part of me wants to keep fighting! I just don’t know anymore.

4 Likes

Don’t give up. I don’t know how long you’ve been dealing with mental illness. I’ve had a mental illness for roughly 10 years now and can say it gets bearable as the years go by. Sorry to hear you’re having a tough time. I remember the first 5 years were difficult for me.

1 Like

I’ve been dealing with it since I was a teenager but was diagnosed 5 years ago. So I guess yeah I have 5 years

3 Likes

I know it’s not much help
But I feel exactly the same way,
Tired of people who judge me for acting strangely,
Instead of trying to understand how I feel.

Could be paranoia
but it’s hard to understand and be empathetic for something if you’ve never experienced it yourself

It unfair to expect people to relate and understand, but it sucks.

I’d say it’ll get better but who knows. Just keep doing what you’re doing, you’ve made it this far!

3 Likes

I have no problem with being judged, because I dont care at all about it, if someone is judging me too much I will face him and he will stop doing it. There are many people with Issues and they try to make you feel bad to cope with their own misery…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.