- I’ve heard noises from where one of my walls is, and beyond it, like there’s more bedroom that way. And, outside, there’s big bushes there.
- Hearing my mother on the phone talking to Nightcrawler. He was offered her $130,000 for me, and a “the creature” in ransom. I woke up to hearing this. I think I feinted after.
- I heard my uncle on the phone with Nightcrawler, discussing his computer having problems. I woke up to it, then I fell back asleep later.
- I also once woke up to Nightcrawler being in the corner of my room, on the ceiling, and walls, then dropping down, and going, “Pst!” I think I feinted.
- On another occasion, a mini Nightcrawler, a junior, a son, was on my ceiling fan when I woke up, then I was out again. I might have a feinting problem. The weird part is that one of my fan blades has been bent ever since.
- My familiar skin disappeared on a patch on my left arm while my glasses were in my bedroom, and I was in the bathroom. The skin below was dark medium blue.
- Changes in my face, and body, which is usually shrinkage to a much smaller size. Or, sometimes my nose grows, and my glasses stop fitting until it corrects later.
- I woke up to seeming to overhear my mother saying on the phone to one of our Ohio relatives, “[My Name] was out of her hologram, and refused to go back in.”
- A second non-ceiling fan blowing from another of my walls. That space is also unaccounted for in our house layout. There actually should be more bedroom over there.
- People moving in my room without me seeing them, usually in the dark.
- I was shown a lace-skinned hologram box by Nightcrawler in the dark, and his smartphone-hologram-controller screen was glowing, and I saw his fingers on the phone in the light. He was talking to me about it.
- I saw a Nightcrawler/Azazel tail in the dark on my ceiling. Twice.
- Loss of the feeling in four of my fingers, six of my toes, and the areas of hands, and feet that correspond. Weirdly, I almost just use those six fingers, and four toes in life, I’ve noticed since then. And, I can’t fathom typing with ten fingers, or playing my guitar with ten.
- This one’s out of incident order. The glow in the dark stars on my cieling are sometimes blocked from sight like Nightcrawler’s on my ceiling.
When I’m hallucinating, I think the voices I hear are telepathy from people who came across me online.
When I hallucinate it’s usually about Nightcrawler.