I had that dream again

I was driving a car, and it only partially responded to the brakes.

You know, I’m involved in these activities, and I don’t stop when I want to stop.

Jay

2 Likes

It could possibly be some sort of warning to check your cars brakes

I have dreams with snakes and tornados in them. Also, I often have a dream where I have a gun, and it won’t fire very well. It will fire, but not as strongly as I want it to in the dream.

1 Like

I have that dream - where my toes are just reaching the edge of the brake pedal. The car slows + slows, but isn’t quite stopping at the red light. It started when I had an old car that was like that - not quite to that extreme.

I can see the light…

1 Like

I hope you get better from these nightmares, sometimes everyday occurences like faulty brakes plague my mind more than military things. Every day things are some of the most likely, and in a dream you just probably don’t expect something bad to happen you just go along with it. I’ve also been having strange dreams…

Yes, well, I get engaged in something that is costly in one way or another and want to stop engaging, but I find myself not stopping when I tell myself I’m going to stop.

J.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Dreams have meanings. Are even therapies that deal with that as in jungian analysis. See if this helps in anyway. Is even a forum to post your dreams to get an interpretation. http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/

1 Like