I had such a better day today, way less pain

It’s remarkable how missing meds for one night can make you have such a crappy day. Yesterday was awful. Today was so nice in comparison. I was in so much less pain. That Cymbalta really works on pain. I should never underestimate it or take it for granted. Anyone suffering from chronic pain should consider Cymbalta in their treatment. I think it’s safer than other treatments.

7 Likes

Glad you had a better day @Leaf.

2 Likes

Thank you @rogueone how was your day?

1 Like

Yeah good. Had to go into the city this morning and sort out some stuff at the cricket club for a game on today. Got to leave early which was cool and my little brother bought my gorgeous little niece Poppy down to the club. She is like 14 months…precious.

2 Likes

I hear you.

When my son was being sent to the hospital far from our home I had no time to pack anything. I left all my meds at home. I was in a lot of pain all week. It’s hell forgetting your meds.

2 Likes

I’m sorry, that must have been so tough on you. I’m glad you all are back home and he’s on the mend.

1 Like

Thank you! 151515

1 Like

My husband lives with chronic pain. He won’t take psych meds because of side effects like ED and weight gain. They would probably help him though.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.