I had early morning coffee

I woke up at 3:00 am and it is light outside, almost as a day. I can hear some seagulls. I could go and see the sunrise. Only a few cars driving. It is nice and peaceful. I had my coffee, maybe I should make some more coffee.

2 Likes

3am coffee ! No going back to sleep for you !

No more sleeping in this morning. I did start sleeping quite early.

1 Like

I am making more coffee. I may go riding my bicycle early in this morning. I enjoy when it is quiet and peaceful with hardly any sounds. It is little cold in this morning outside, +6 C but the temperature rises during the day.

2 Likes

I had 5am coffee. I really enjoyed it!

1 Like

@mjseu Are you far enough north where you have the “midnight sun” in June or do you get a few hours of darkness at night?

In June it is quite light. It is not so dark on June 21st, the Midsummer festival. But we can not see the midnight sun, should go to Lapland. But it is light.

I just went to ride my bicycle. It was nice to see the sun and hear birds singing. Something that I waited for during the winter. There was only one person walking in my neighborhood. It was good to ride my bicycle.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.