I had a strange dream last night TW

I dreamt that I was In Alabama and I was walking past this old bar and there were these two old blues players outside playing the most incredible music I’ve ever heard. It brought me to tears it was so good. And everyone was lined up afterwards to congratulate them on how good they were. I almost didn’t stay because they already knew how good they were, but I wanted them to know how they made me feel. So I stayed. I was the last person in line. I went on to explain how their blues touched me and it made me feel like I had done a line of cocaine. And they said they had some. I said great can I get some of that. We took off towards this old hotel. We had to squeeze through some pretty tight spaces to get to their room and finally when we got there someone from sz.com was there chopping out a line of meth. They asked if I was a friend. I said no I’m a cop and laughed. The I came over and took the rolled up dollar bill out of his hand and informed him that I would be doing part of his line. But just a little. I had to convince him that it was ok because I would leave plenty for him and he was very happy with that. Meanwhile the two blues musicians were just getting done chopping up the lines of cocaine and I went over there and asked them if I should do both lines now and if so should I do them in the same nostril. Then I snorted the cocaine in each nostril and woke up.

2 Likes

II don’t know anything about street drugs but I’m amazed at your ability to dream up such beautiful music.

1 Like

I hate drugs. They can permanently destroy your life. I have a degree in health science.
As long as you don’t go out and buy drugs you’re ok.

1 Like

I have dreams where I getting high too. No worries.
Just don’t do it in real life.

1 Like

I’ve never done drugs other than weed and alcohol and cigs. I quit the weed a couple months back because it made me get all scared about death, which I’ll admit isn’t natural.

I did one bump of cocaine 17 years ago and it scared the ■■■■ out of me. It was my first and last experience with the drug. My heart raced, my face went numb, I had to call out of work, and I had intermittent nosebleeds for the rest of the year. :open_mouth:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.