I had a nice Mother’s Day

I woke up to coffee and love.

My husband tightened all the bolts in our dining chairs, and I’m ecstatic about it.
He has a quirk about him, to fix something around the house on special days…or if I’m very angry with him, he fixes something to make it up to me lol. It’s one of my favourite things about him.
I prefer silent gifts rather than in your face ones. Like it’s really awkward opening gifts in front of people.
Except from my kids. I love sitting and exchanging gifts with them. My son made me bath bombs packaged in a bag he clipped in the middle to look like a butterfly. It had a label that said Mom You Are The Bomb. Lmao. He’s so cute. My daughter answered questions about me and guessed everything exactly me. I was really surprised and happy she knows me so well. My favourite foods and hobbies. And she said if I had a million dollars what would I do with it. And she wrote buy a hotel. I love her. And my son. I’m so lucky.

I had a really nice day.

I hope all of you Mother’s did as well. We deserve it. :heartbeat:

8 Likes

That sounds great! Glad you had a nice day.

2 Likes

How awesome! I’m happy you had a good Mother’s Day.

Take care.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.