I had a hallucination in the form of a vision of me as a star and my female love as a hallucination as a 8lack hole

Okay, no pro8lem.

Sounds your thoughts are presenting as hallucinations.

Are you manic at all? It seems like you have a ton of energy to focus on this stuff in great detail.

Ive been like that and i was pretty manic. My theme of episode was religious based generally.

2 Likes

I am not manic now. I am over 20 months so8er. I went 20 months no nicotine 8ut am 8ack on it. This is 8ased on a hallucination I had that I created a diagram from radically different than the experiential posteriori experience. My hallucination of my wife running through my 8ody wants me to post it. 8ased on it, I argue life 8egins in self awareness with empiricism, and autonomy is contingent on self awareness. It is argued in the diagram self awareness is a sense in itself, or in way wired this way.

Well good to hear your not manic and hey throw me some of that energy ya got there i could use it at work :sweat_smile:
Cheers

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.