I had a dream last night where I had a gray beard

Which is funny because I’m 24 years old. Any weird dreams lately sz beings?

2 Likes

I had a dream about Jennifer’s Body, the movie. I killed the bad guys.

2 Likes

I dreamt I had confidence.

1 Like

Yes!

The other night I dreamt that Sean William Scott came out as gay while singing an apology song for being out of Hollywood for so long. He was playing a big black grand piano.

Talk about nuts. He isn’t even a favorite actor or comedian of mine.

:joy:

2 Likes

What’s so weird about that?

1 Like

it’s a general dream interpretation… I get them from www dreammoods com … usually makes sense of my dreams :grin:

To see a long beard in your dream is representative of old age and insight, and wisdom. If you dream that you have a beard, but you do not have on in real life, then the dream means that you are trying to conceal your true feelings. You are being deceptive about some matter. Alternatively, the dream represents your individualistic attitude. You do not care what others think or say about you.

If you have a beard in real life, but dream that you are clean-shaven indicates a desire to reveal more of yourself. There is something that you want to say and you want to make sure it is expressed clearly.

If you are a woman and you dream of growing a beard, then it highlights the masculine aspect of your personality. You want to be more assertive and have more power. Alternatively, the dream means that you are hiding your true character.

1 Like

Hi 77.

I guess bc I haven’t thought of him for over a decade which counts as weird in my screwed up mind.

:thinking:

1 Like

Nightmare last night.

Was walking through the entire hospital where I work pulling a sack behind me.

It was leaking a trail of blood onto the floor.

In the middle of the night.

It was eery

I’m 45 and my beard is grey. My uncles in their 50’s don’t have single grey hair and they were making fun of me last week.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.