I had a bicycle accident

You should buy a pair of headphones.

1 Like

I got a new bicycle this year and I have almost wiped out a couple times. Being a new bike it handles and reacts differently than my old bike. They are different styles of bicycles

You shouldnā€™t ride a bicycle with headphones in

He needs all senses aware when riding. Hearing is an important one

Some people do ride with earbuds in. Itā€™s a bad idea IMO

That what a nurse said me. I should get some hands free system, but my phone is so old that there are no hands free options for my phone. I just need to stop when I talk on my phone with somebody.

1 Like

Perhaps you are right! I just ordered a pair but Iā€™m going to use them while walking.

1 Like

Iā€™m glad it was minor

I was like you. Didnā€™t want a smart phone. I barely used my old phone either. Then my mom bought me a smart phone as a gift. Now I canā€™t live without it. I can download apps that are useful. Like apps for ordering bus- tickets, I do my banking, I have Spotify etc. There is an app for everything.

1 Like

Get better friend!

I have Apple Music and love it

Well, Iā€™m used to it now. But getting unlimited access to iTunes for $5.99 a month was quite a big deal.

Back in ā€˜06ish I used to pay $10-$13 for an album download off of iTunes. Now music is practically free

Iā€™m glad youā€™re OK @mjseu and that your knee injury isnā€™t too bad. Do you wear a bicycle helmet?

Yes, I wear my bicycle helmet.

1 Like

hey matey. Never a good thing. I came off my bike recently after going around a narrow dead end street. Happened so quick I didnā€™t even have time to brake till I was about to go over a drain grate. Somehow survived but it really was a wake up call. Itā€™s hard out there so keep concentrating when your riding. I was probably going 15 km/h and it could have been way worse!

I almost wrecked going about 25mph on my road bike this year. I drifted off of the road onto the shoulder at high speeds. Thank god there was no lip on the shoulder or Iā€™d have crashed for sure.

Hope you recover fully and quickly, @mjseu :sunny:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.