I guess some things don’t change ever

I shouldn’t expect my sister to change her cruel ways. Although she doesn’t intentionally go out of her way to mistreat me in Adulthood as in childhood, she can’t help it she still doesn’t give an f about me and I just feel I shouldn’t expect anything from her because she’s been closest to abusive my whole life so why should I have ever expected anything to change?? It sucks being the youngest. Especially when your parents never raised you to be anything besides their son. They’re caring loving people but sometimes u wished you were raised so you can make your own moves your own decisions. I mean mental illness sucks but so does a lot of other things in my life. Just venting. It could be worse, it could always be worse. But it seems even my advantages in life have become disadvantages.

2 Likes

Sure it could be worse, but sometimes you just feel like things suck and that’s okay. You don’t have to be happy all the time. I’m sorry about your sister, that really sucks, but no you can’t expect people to change. Sometimes they do, but many times they do not. It sucks but it’s reality. I hope you can feel better about your life soon. Hopefully you can be at peace.

2 Likes

That sounds rough, man. Sorry you’re having to deal with it. You’re right, it could always be worse, but it could be better, too. Hang in there and take it one day at a time. That’s what i do. Hope you feel better soon.

1 Like

It just seems, whatever scenario, I was given my set of cards in life. And whatever could have gone wrong has gone wrong. People don’t help. I start community service tomorrow. Maybe that will help. Maybe I’m moody since I have surgery coming up again In 9 days. Maybe these moods always pass. They always come back though. Life’s a roller coaster. I believe everything I said to be true however sometimes I’m so on the high end it doesn’t bother me. Other times it’s amplified fully.

1 Like

Life is definitely a roller coaster ride…up and down, up and down. Just hope we have more ups than downs.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.