I guess I had a genuine interaction yesterday?

Went to the local Saturday market yesterday and one of the vendors ended up being a girl I went to school with (well she was a year older)

Anyways, we talked a bit, when I pulled down my mask to sample the kumbucha she made she was like “I recognize you!” And we talked some more. I was debating on adding her on Facebook afterward… but I didn’t. Just 10 minutes ago SHE added me on Facebook😃

14 Likes

I frequently run into former classmates. I don’t do as well as you though. I am way too suspicious of people’s intentions in real life.

1 Like

Yeah I definitely get that… she wasn’t a girl that ever gave me a hard time in school so I didn’t get any weird vibes🙂

@ThePoeticSkunk

3 Likes

haha nice havent seen anyone from highschool in ages

1 Like

It’s a common occurrence in my small town🙃

@the_fool

1 Like

I kind of wish that would happen to me lol actually I saw a guy from my elementary school working at a gas station a long time ago but I haven’t seen him since I was like 8 so it took me a minute haha

1 Like

Wow, yeah, I’m surprised you were able to recognize him!

1 Like

As opposed to?..

1 Like

As opposed to a non genuine interaction?

I have lots of interactions with people that end up leading nowhere or the feelings aren’t mutual. In this instance- she must have also thought it was a good interaction or she wouldn’t have added me.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t assume she has any kind of feelings towards you just because she added you on Facebook.

1 Like

I guess that’s true… I’m much pickier about who I add on Facebook than other people, so maybe there’s no meaning behind it

@Treebeard

There probably isn’t. But you could send her a message if you want to.

1 Like

Nah… I’m not that daring lol…

I told her I would stop by at the next Saturday market though when we did converse… maybe it’ll go somewhere from there.

I guess I’m not expecting it to go anywhere really, I just thought it was cool she even bothered adding me. Which means the conversation wasn’t totally awkward… I think.

2 Likes

Yeah, probably!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.