I got up really early today and have felt great all day

I really think that oversleeping is causing me issues. But as I’m inherently lazy I find it difficult to get up early.

I’ve definitely noticed that sleeping for shorter periods results in me feeling better.

Maybe I seriously need to get my sleep hygiene sorted.

8 Likes

maybe you should turn an alarm on and learn that when the alarm goes off you have to get up?

1 Like

Sleeping too much can cause psychosis in me. My mind is not active in the same way asleep and I have no control. What a nightmare senerio: you are locked up in a mental institution prison for life and they over medicate you!

1 Like

I always get up early.

One, I have to take my dogs out,

But second, it makes me feel better.

Don’t know why, but having a couple peaceful hours of dark before my day really helps.

1 Like

I’m the opposite today. I slept until 10:30 and feel like a sloth. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Glad you’re having a good day. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

That’s funny ! That sloth is me on a normal day ! :joy:

3 Likes

Awesome that you’re doing well ever!

1 Like

yeah i get sleep hangovers when i sleep too much and am tired and sluggish for a couple hours after waking up. today i woke up early and went for a run, but then crashed for another 3 hours, and felt like poo when i woke up the 2nd time.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.