I got to eat, but what? POLL

It’s 10 am already. I just got done with physical therapy. I know I need to eat something. Here are some things I have.

• eggs and sourdough toast
  • brown sugar and maple oatmeal
  • soft herb cheese and whole grain crackers
  • mixed berry, banana, kale smoothie
  • hash browns and eggs

0 voters

2 Likes

I voted oatmeal.

Awesome 4 a hungry stomach.

:bowl_with_spoon:

1 Like

I’ve had the same thing every morning for breakfast for years.

Shredded wheat and bran cereal. It has no sugar (I’m diabetic).

It’s a prebiotic and high in fibre and other nutrients. I put some sweetener on it. I get bored eating the same thing every morning sometimes but it has served me well.

1 Like

I would have voted smoothie, except you want to put lettuce in, and a room temp. banana. every smoothie should be ice cold.

1 Like

The kale is not noticeable, it just add nutrients. The berries are frozen so the smoothie comes out ice cold.

1 Like

looks like herb cheese and crackers wins. I’ll have that and a glass of orange juice.

4 Likes

Berry Banana Kale Smoothie?? Mmmmm. Can you make one for me, too?

1 Like

Sorry I’m late to the party. I voted cheese and crackers. Have a nice meal and let us know how it went!

1 Like

I gotta tell you they are really good. It’s definitely something you should get the stuff for and make. If I could send you one I certainly would. I love making food for my friends.

1 Like

why do you come across like that?

I’ve found that mostly nobody cares.

I mean on my posts.

It hit the spot. I get those Milton’s crackers. They are so good. You typically find them in the organic section of the store. You gotta check them out. And the cheese is Boursin garlic and fine herbs. Quite a good flavor combination.

1 Like

When’s the last time you created a food poll Daze? :slightly_smiling_face:

Just reading about food makes me drool. I’m a foodie.

I got familiar with Boursin during my stay in France. I’ve tried different brands of crackers but I can’t for the life of me remember the brand.
For the record I’m a sucker for most cheese except the smelly orange one :blush:

1 Like

I eat a ton of old fashioned oats (the oats you cook that aren’t instant) so I didn’t vote for it because I’m sick of it. But, it does help regulate blood sugar and it’s very filling

1 Like

I would kill for a smoothie right now!

1 Like

That would totally be justifiable homicide imo

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.