I got the stew in the crock pot

I’m excited. I don’t like stew meat. I almost always use ground sirloin and make a quick hamburger stew. But I wanted real stew so I looked at all the meat they had and the thing that looked the best was a tri tip. So I said what the heck I’ll try it. So we’re having tri tip stew. What do you think that will be like? I really like tri tip, so I think pretty good. I have the hugest crockpot and I ended up having to take some of the carrots out to be able to fit all that tri tip in there. It’s gonna be yum I hope.

9 Likes

Good report!

I cook sometimes, but I’m most appreciated when I clean up.

3 Likes

Good call on the tri-tip. Should be delicious. I’m a little jealous … me want stew!

2 Likes

come on over, there’s plenty.

2 Likes

Sounds all good @Leaf!

1 Like

Beef stew is one of my favorite meals.

2 Likes

Mmm… I wish. Beef stew is like a warm hug

1 Like

The stew came out great. My sister and son liked it a lot and both asked if they could have leftovers tomorrow. I love feeding people. It’s too bad my ex can’t have beef. I’ll make a special meal with turkey this week just so he can have some and not be left out.

2 Likes

Mmm I love stew. Unfortunately my daughter doesn’t and it would have to be exceptionally tender for me to eat it. Homemade is the only way! The canned stuff isn’t much better than dog food lol.

2 Likes

It was so tender it was just falling apart, mmm so good.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.