I got something that I did not order from Amazon yesterday

They were a bunch of these little straps you use to hold your glasses so you can like dangle them from your neck without losing them. I did not order them. I don’t think it’s worth my time for such a low cost item to try to get ahold of Amazon. Plus, then I would have to re box and ship them back all because of their mistake.

I think that they will probably tell me to keep them anyway since it is likely not worth their time to restock. What do you think that I should do about it?

4 Likes

I wouldn’t worry about it. Like you said, usually when it’s low cost, they refund your money and tell you to keep the item.

Was it addressed to you?

2 Likes

Be careful.

1 Like

Just wear like four of them at the same time when you go out next. Dare people to judge you. Lol

3 Likes

Yes, but I looked at my orders on Amazon.com just to be sure and they were not listed in my orders.

1 Like

I would just keep them.

Now why can’t Amazon accidentally send me an electric sexplay TENS unit? I totally wouldn’t have fun with it.

:crazy_face:

4 Likes

Once I received a package of women sunglasses. I opened the wrapping but not the sunglasses box. Idk if they were expensive but then I read on the wrap that it was for a neighbor a few houses far. I brought it to them, they thanked me.

3 Likes

He can braid them.

4 Likes

On the package was it your name and address?

2 Likes

Yes, my name and address was on the package but the purchase was not listed in my orders on Amazon.com

2 Likes

Strange. I guess with so many packages mistakes have to be made.

2 Likes

Some companies will gift packages to random addresses, so they can leave reviews.

3 Likes

I don’t think that is the case because in order for me to write a product review, they need to be in my list of items I purchased, which they are not. I would think that they would inform you if they were sending you out a free item but maybe not. I suppose it’s possible that they sent me something free because of all the miniature orders I have made recently?

1 Like

They gift you it, so they have an option to leave a review, themselves.

1 Like

Oh, I think I see what you are saying now. I misread your first post. IDK.

1 Like

Maybe they sent you glasses holders because they see you buying all those miniatures and thought you’d be wearing glasses to see them up close.

Just spitballing.

I actually have no idea.

3 Likes

Lol. There is a theory.

2 Likes

I once got this in the mail, I don’t know what it is or why I got it…

4 Likes

It looks like some kind of electrical meter. Doesn’t look like any voltage meter that I have ever used though.

2 Likes

I ordered a 45lb bag of dog food and got. Two 25lb bags of water softener pellets. They sent me dog food after I complained never asked for the pellets back

1 Like