I got my Covid test results

"Results Summary

Your result

COVID-19: Negative

Your results do not detect SARS-CoV-2. A negative test means that the virus was not present in the sample you provided.

Your results suggest you were negative at the time of testing.*

*Although the possibility is low, a false negative result should be considered if you have had recent exposure to the virus along with symptoms consistent with COVID-19."

So, that’s good. I don’t have to worry about that. Now I just have to get rid of the lingering remnants of this cold or flu and all will be peachy.

8 Likes

So glad to hear. Hope your feeling better than you were and on the way to healthy. I haven’t had the flu for years and last two years I’ve got it bad twice…I’m hoping that helps my vaccination and means I can fight that covid. Good thing to have some antibodies!

2 Likes

You’re vaccinated right?

1 Like

yeah, I’m vaccinated. I just had the most severe cough I have ever had so I thought it might be covid. It was so bad that I for a day and a half or so that I couldn’t get to sleep because when I tried to lie down I would cough so severely that I started to vomit.

1 Like

You did the right thing, the Delta Variant seems to have a tiny chance to slip through even if the resulting infection is less severe.

I have a flight coming up and I’m gonna make sure to bring plenty of hand sanitizer and backup masks.

Feel better soon!

1 Like

Thank you @rogueone and @agent101g for the well wishes

2 Likes

You did the right thing to rule it out! Glad it came back negative

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.