I got it. I got it. I got it

The pdoc had said “Your mother loved you. Thinking she didn’t love you is causing you conflict which wouldn’t be there if she hated you. You’d just hate her back and you’d be alright.”
The conflict started early on. When I was an embryo there were signs of injury that showed up when I was born.
What it was was my mother got stoned then (when I was an embryo) because she was wed to a German.
Realizing this, I immediately relaxed. Since it affected my entire life, it will take time for me to straighten up.
But I have the answer and I have potential health. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

What’s the problem with being married to a German?

1 Like

Yes, it has become quite evident to me through your posts that you definitely have some unresolved issues with your mother. I hope you can get through them and move on.

1 Like

You need to know your history. This was in 1943, in the US. My father was of German origin but a naturalized US citizen. WW2 was a popular war. People couldn’t wait to get into it. At home and abroad. By stoned I mean rocks thrown at us.

1 Like

Oh yeah! I wasn’t thinking. So sorry!

1 Like

That’s awesome that you had tthis breakthrough! It is so nice that you can now be confident that your mother did in fact love you!

1 Like

Yes. It required an awful long time but then, we had to go back to the VERY beginning.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.