I got in a Clinical Psychology PhD program

Bye little mousey. I will miss you :cry:

3 Likes

Happy for you man. I had to check twice when i read the title of this thread. that’s awesome. we’ll miss u

2 Likes

good on you…
now go find a cure…
if anyone can…you can…i believe in you :star:
and the ’ shifty ’ dog !?!.. :dog: " woof ! "
take care :alien:

2 Likes

Very cool! What school?

1 Like

Can’t say because odds are if you go look at their website later this year, it will show me in a lab, publicly. Gotta keep it anonymous.

3 Likes

I liked a lot of your posts. At least your going out in a blaze of glory.

3 Likes

Oh man, that would be weird wouldn’t it?

Congratulations Mouse!

1 Like

Congratulations @mortimermouse !!!

1 Like

Congratulations mouse! Good luck in all you do. Remember to take it o e day at a time.

1 Like

Congratulations! Don’t forget us. We’re pulling for you.

3 Likes

It’s been great getting to know you… You’ll go far… and I know you’ll achieve what ever you want to.

Congratulations and good luck in the years to come. :thumbsup:

4 Likes

congrats mouse …well done…good …praying 4 u :pray:

5 Likes

Good for you!

Jayster

3 Likes

Gd job,continue to do well!

3 Likes

Congratulations and thank you.

Good luck.

3 Likes

Way to go…

3 Likes

Congratulations!!! It’s going to be worth while!!

3 Likes

Dr. Phil (OR) Jerry Springer … ,

From What e(Y)e Understand , Women Love Those Shows … ,

haha ,

Jus Kidding Micky , You Gonna Be Loved Dearly For Anything You Do (!!!) ,

Keep it Trill Gangsta (!!!)

2 Likes

Congratulations Mighty Mouse. You have inspired me with all your posts. You can do it. You will be missed.

2 Likes

You will be a great loss to the forum. As a parent, watching you strive and succed has been greatly encouraging, especially knowing that despite continuing symptoms, you have gritted your teeth and fought on. As well as your intelligent comments on the illness itself, my family has benefited from your general example. For, example, When my son expressed a wish to do weights, thinking about your lifting, I bought him a whole home gym’s worth of stuff, and it DOES have a great effect, on his general health, motivation, attention, self-esteem, eating patterns, moods, etc. Combined with meds, of course. I wish you good luck. And I do hope you drop by whenever you feel like it.

3 Likes