I got fired for the second time

I just got fired. I can not deal with this humiliation anymore

1 Like

I guess i have to accept the fact that i can not function as a normal person anymore.

1 Like

The best of people get fired

Hope you can get unemployment

5 Likes

I too have same result from job …just got fired from 3 consecutive jobs…I will no more try to find job anymore…But u look like confident person to me go for next job hunt…best of luck from my side…!!!

2 Likes

Oh man, I’m so sorry honey. What happened? If you don’t want to talk about it, it’s alright, no need to explain.

You do so well on the freelancing gigs you get, though, with disability on top you can lead a good stress free life.

I’m sorry, sleepybug. Getting fired really sucks.

Getting fired stings. But you seem high functioning, so take a breather, and get out there and try again. :sunny: it’s not the end of the world. But yeah, it stings.

1 Like

My younger stepsister is a MENSA genius who has started college courses while still in high school, and she was fired from Subway. It really sucks but it happens to tons of people, especially when you are stuck working in retail/chain jobs which have insanely high turnover and consider their employees completely expendable. I’ve been fired before, too. You don’t deserve to feel humiliated. You should feel proud that you tried. It takes a lot of courage in general, but when struggling with mental health issues it takes tons more.

1 Like

Hang in there. I’ve gotten fired before and I know that it sucks.

2 Likes

I’m sorry Karen. :pensive:
But you are skilled enough to work on your own!

1 Like

The fact that you were working in the first place shows that you are doing fine. Normal people get fired too you know. It’s just a part of life, everyone lags behind when there is hard work to be done.

2 Likes

There’s lots of opportunities out there keep your chin up :blush:
I remember getting fired from a job at 18 I made it a week. Little did I know later in life it make like 3 to 10 times as much as the boss now that I entered the entrepreneur realm :blush:

1 Like

How bad are things atm… There is always a backup plan.

2 Likes

So sorry you got fired, you seem like a really nice person, I work for myself for that reason, I would get fired often if I had to work for someone.
I hope you are able to get by and find something, It’s all kind of sad really, everyday on the news you see stories on supporting those with mental illness, yet the real world is not like that. lots of people like to put up a good front, but when you deal with them it’s not a good experience at all. Kinda the say the right thing TV world.

1 Like

Don’t lose hope the perfect work is out there.

1 Like

Yeah, @anon80629714 is right
Don’t lose hope @sleepybug
There are plenty of other job opportunities out there for you

You are too young and ambitious to throw in the towel just yet.

Hang in there :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The reason i want to work is i keep busy, i stay healthy, i make more money, i socialize a lot more. I just feel like a worthless piece of ■■■■ between four walls

Yea, painful ain’t it? I’m starting to feel that way too. I’m sorry you have to go through this and I’m sorry that I have to go through it too.

2 Likes

You are an awesome person. Awesome people get fired all the time for a number of different reasons. Just take it as a learning experience.

2 Likes

If I win the lottery I will hire you and you can be in charge of whatever you want

2 Likes