I got angry of my wife

I thought she is buying a ps 4 for me but didn’t and I got angry.I am so dumb and I really hate this illness/meds

Consoles are overrated, gaming pc or gaming laptop is much better

1 Like

That teaches you to don’t have expectations and hopes cos you may get disappointed

1 Like

Were you taking your medication when you got angry with your wife?

1 Like

I think it is important to use the money more sensibly during lockdown unless you are ok financially… i am not one to give advise as I don’t follow it myself :neutral_face:

1 Like

It wouldn’t make much sense to buy a ps4 now, when the ps5 is coming out in November. If you wait a few months, you can get the ps5, or get the ps4 at a much lower price.

2 Likes

I also only game on my desktop PC, its faster with better graphics.

@Gtx1990 But if you really need a console wait for the new Xbox or PS5. I read that the new Xbox will be slightly faster with bigger SSD storage than PS5.

That’s true, I always wanted a console, but realized I play a lot of strategy games and action rpgs. From young days I was used to mouse and keyboard. Even though I have Xbox one controller for my PC and I just tried to play with it 3 times and it’s just not for me

1 Like

my ps4 is just gathering dust :frowning:

1 Like

My pc the same… I sometimes don’t turn it on for a week

1 Like

Yes I took olazanpind 10mg

1 Like

Being careful with your fustration and try not to take it out on your wife. You weren’t hallucinating or being paranoid which is what the anti-psychotic is supposed to suppress. You could bee having delusions of as you say, your wife buying you a ps4.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.