I got a new knife

It is pretty cool it is WAY sharper than my cheaper knife like i can cut the hair on my leg with it without even trying i already cut my palm and back of my hand and arm on accident from playing with it. It cost me $21 it is a CRKT Ryan Model 7 I really like knives and I am glad I got this one it is calming for me to flip it open and close when i’m anxious I plan on getting a balisong trainer in the future so i can learn how to use them without getting bit before deciding if I want a real one

Yeah, I used to be really into knives when I was younger. I used to go outside and practice "sticking " them into wooden telephone poles from 5 or 6 feet away. You throw it with one or two flips so the blade sticks in the pole. Or just playing chicken with friends on the lawn with a knife. When I became somewhat of a stoner (or wannabe stoner) me and my friend each had knives and we would walk down the block to the park where a groups of stoners hung out and sit at the wooden picnic tables and carve our initials into them. (into the tables, not the stoners).

3 Likes

grandma said never play with knives.

lucky you, Nick

1 Like

Actually, I wasn’t that lucky.
When I was 11, me and my friend each had a knife and we were taking turns throwing them at the telephone pole. He got careless and thew his knife at the wrong angle when I wasn’t looking and it ricocheted off of the pole and hit me in the face. It hit me in the mouth and put a nasty cut on my upper lip which wouldn’t stop bleeding. It hurt but it could have been a lot worse and it could have broken my teeth or hit me in the eye.

1 Like