I get to go without medication for three weeks

Dont worry i love you

1 Like

Okay. So im going to thinkā€¦theyre going to help me. Will keep in my mind.

2 Likes

I recommend either trying to see if a regular doctor can refill your prescriptions or getting it from ER instead. Do everything you can to try to prevent a breakdown because every episode psychosis further damages the brain and can leave you at a worse baseline state than before. Iā€™m sorry youā€™ve been put in such a bad situation.

Abilify has been causing breathing problems so i have to move onto sonething else. If ctc doesnt accept me in lll go to the er to hopefully see a psychiatrist.

1 Like

Ive learned over the years to stay on meds. My pdoc didnt put me on cogentin with the ap so im sensitive ti side effects and i am one of those who experience the rare side effects.sucks. nothing i can realky do.

I donā€™t know if anyone asked you this but are you sure the shortness of breath isnā€™t anxiety related? Abilify commonly causes anxiety which can make a person feel like theyā€™re having trouble breathing. If not then yeah definitely get onto a new med. Hope whatever new one you try works out for you.

I wasnt having breathing problems before i took it. I noticed fir the three days i took it i could hardly breathe now that im off of it i no longer have issues.

Yeah but Iā€™m saying if the Abilify caused you to have anxiety then that anxiety couldnā€™t caused you to feel trouble with breathing. But if there was no anxiety when you took Abilify just breathing problems then thatā€™s definitely a serious side effect.

I didnt have anxiety. I have nodules on each of my lungs that i have to get a filliw up on.im pretty sure it was the abilify. If i take it again i will hve problems.

Mmm yes definitely sounds concerning. Good luck going off!!

1 Like

Ginna be fun.quasall