I get these bad moods sometimes

I get bad moods sometimes either depression or anger or just being upset and frustrated. I don’t know what causes these bad moods. Things are going well for me and I don’t have any problems at the moment but when I get one of these bad moods then everything in my life seems to be bad.

1 Like

Same…… I get very agitated and angry sometimes for no reason really.

1 Like

That sucks. I wish we knew what the cause is.

1 Like

Yeah I’m totally not sure what it is either…

But thanks for your post, I’m gonna bring it up to my therapist tomorrow.

1 Like

I think the correct term is “ dysphoria” or “ dysphoric mood” and, yes, they can be a frig of a thing to pull out of. The one factoid I used to overlook when reading about it is, that the sufferer thinks or catastrophizes a lot about the future.

3 Likes

I get that when I get depressed. I might be getting dysphoria. That sounds more like what I’ve been experiencing.

1 Like

It is normal for some people to be in bad moods 1/10 of a week but for me here lately I am still Mourning a relationship and have been in a bad mood ever since to the point that I have to control myself from taking it out on other people does this make me a bad person no just makes me a very confused one

1 Like

I hope you feel better soon @DrZen.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.