I gained then lost weight in how long?

Yesterday I weighed on at 212lbs so I decided I’m gonna do something about it so I am eating as close to 1200 calories without going over today I ate 1190 and I weighted in just a moment ago and I weight 207lbs! I’m impressed! I need to stick to this diet I really do and I plan to

7 Likes

I think if I stay away from gluten and keep my calories where and abouts they are I’ll lost all the weight I want

1 Like

I eat 1200 calories per day and once a week I ave 1400 calories. I also exercise. Try adding exercise and it’ll help you even more. Best of luck to you!

1 Like

@CoCo I try… It can be hard at times

1 Like

Yes. It’s hard for me too. Try starting with stretching and walking

1 Like

@CoCo I have a dancing game on my Nintendo switch

1 Like

Cool. That’s perfect! And I bet it’s fun too

1 Like

@CoCo it is… Just need a routine for everyday

1 Like

Try starting with exercising 3 days per week. Like try Mon, Wed, and Friday or Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. It’s not so overwhelming then

1 Like

@CoCo I think if I just had a schedule app that reminds me of everything I think I’d do better… Maybe like a sign on the wall and apps on the phone and weekly food plans

1 Like

Those are great ideas :slight_smile:

1 Like

@CoCo maybe even prep food a week in advance and have them labeled when to eat them and such… That’s what I want anyways

I do it one day ahead, but if you can stick to doing it weekly that’s great. Just don’t expect it of yourself. Just think of it as a bonus that you did it because it might wear you down. You may feel overwhelmed on the days you have to prep all your meals. I plan for the groceries a week ahead but if there’s prep work I either do it one day ahead or on the day I’m eating it

1 Like

Okay @CoCo I’ll keep that in mind thank you for all the advice… I can’t wait to get my freezer… I’ve wanted one for a while now

1 Like

best of luck with losing weight @Twialine
i hope you keep losing weight =)

You’re welcome. Good luck on your weight loss journey

1 Like

@CoCo @lekkerhondje thanks y’all

2 Likes

What is your current BMI, what was your BMI and how long has it been since you started your diet?

1 Like

It was 39.9 when I started 12 months ago. Now it’s 24.9 @swordiebrom

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.