I gain weight from my carb day on saturday

i went from 252 to 259 wow, maybe im carb sensitive.

Maybe you just lost a ton of weight from being in the hospital and are starting to gain it back because you aren’t on intense antibiotics anymore? It’s like when you lose 10 lbs from having the flu. It all comes back within a week of feeling better because your body doesn’t lose that much weight that quickly through natural means.

1 Like

o okay, i feel alot better now. im so hungry, i been eating alot more. I love eating food lol

1 Like

Most of that kind of weight loss is due to dehydration. Your body can gain and lose surprising amounts of weight through manipulating fluids. My weight has gone down even though I have been eating too much lately, because I have been drinking a lot of green tea, and that makes me urinate a lot. When you’re dehydrated your body usually re-establishes its previous balance pretty quickly. You crave liquids.

1 Like

i been drinking alot too lately.

You will probably gain weight back because of that. I wouldn’t worry about it.

1 Like

yea, i thought i was going to break 250 barrier for once, guess i have to work harder, its a long process.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.