I found him. took twenty years to find something

I found him, finally some answers.

The first universe to exist had no beginning, it has always existed. And it was/is alive.

Yep, the first universe was also a conscious being. The only consciousness to ever exist to have no beginning.

I do not know his name yet though.

the universes are also connected, our consciousness is connected to all universes, this means there has to be a way to contact him for help.

4 Likes

Good to see you online.

How have you been?

3 Likes

im at Walmart right now. my family kicked me out four years ago and ive been homeless the entire time.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that,

I hope your situation improves soon.

1 Like

How are you @pansdisease?

Are you still homeless?

yes, homeless four years now. everyday feels like it is the last.

Can you find permanent shelter?
Somewhere safe to live

1 Like

no, not an option.

nice talkin, gotta go, im at Walmart right now.

give what I said a think, the first universe was conscious and had no beginning.

1 Like

Ok take care of yourself @pansdisease.

3 Likes

@pansdisease I miss you. Thanks for letting us know how you are.

1 Like

If you are poor you block, if you are better you redirect, if you best you heal.

Oh man @pansdisease. I’m sorry to hear that you’re homeless. Is there a city or county social services office that you could reach out to for assistance?

Take care of yourself as best you can under the circumstances.

2 Likes

well I am happy you checked in but saddened to hear of your plight being homeless…sorry brother…don’t wait so long to check in…

1 Like

Good to hear from you pans.

1 Like

Good luck @pansdisease, hope you find a way to put down some roots.

1 Like

I hope you look into finding a shelter and some help. Can you live in a group home? I’ll keep you in my thoughts and prayers

2 Likes

Take care of your mental health. You have to find a shelter in this universe.

2 Likes

Is there a way to switch between the personal issue support forum and the global healing centre;

I think this forum is for personal issue support and not the global healing center. For healing it’s require to go to the doctor properly.

@anon68148378 Hi AKu, did you read my replies on Wordpress, as I said I love academia, but intellectual understanding is different from practice and life. I don’t know if it is worth continuing with. It is not money that I am after, but an independent safety net. I don’t know if blogging is the best way to go about achieving that. I know you said you are busy, could you just confirm whether you received an email from me besides the replies on Wordpress, that would go some way to putting my mind at rest. Thank you.

1 Like