I found a weakness on this site

When a moderator deletes a post, that member doesn’t get notified of “deleted by comunity flags” So sometimes they keep doing the same mistakes. It would be nice if someone gets notified about something wrong with their post. :peace_symbol:

7 Likes

If we delete post and agree with flag, they get notified. Make a post and flag it, and I’ll delete it.

3 Likes

There you go. Did it notify you?

4 Likes

Sorry i was never notified when a mod deleted my posts. Only hidden flags

3 Likes

You could test this among you mods. When deleted no notify lol

2 Likes

Hmmmm interesting. I will check this out with my test acct.

3 Likes

I even searched this issue on meta discourse. You can’t do nothing to get notified when deleted post

3 Likes

Hm, you’re right.

4 Likes

I dont understand what u guys talking…haha anyways its an issue…!!!

3 Likes

Ok, but you can hide post for members to know that something was wrong with their post

2 Likes

But then the post stays visible. We usually make a follow-up message for new users anyways when their posts break the rules, linking the official rules and explaining why their post was deleted.

3 Likes

You guys are doing a good job. I just noticed this no-notification

6 Likes

It makes sense. The automated message gives you a chance to edit your post, which you couldn’t do if it was deleted.

3 Likes

So if I edit a flagged post will it not be flagged anymore?is my post safe lol

6 Likes

Correct. Watch.

2 Likes

I don’t get the like notifications.

3 Likes

You mean notifications when someone likes your post? You can change that setting in your preferences under “notifications”

3 Likes

I get some. Not all notifications.

5 Likes

The automatic setting is to notify you the first time your post is liked each days

4 Likes

It works on my end of my likes… I dont think I’ve ever had a flagged post though.

2 Likes