I forgot 'what's a psychopath'

Psychopath are people with antisocial personality disorder! They lack empathy or remorse! They are usually educated,charming, manipulative to gain people’s trust and can mimic empathy without actually having any while sociopaths are usually uneducated, disorganised, nervous,easily agitated and have volatile outbursts!they also have an antisocial personality disoder!both have there similarities in terms of disregard for laws n social moral, disregard for the rights and feelings of other and lack remorse

Im uneducated with no empathy Or remorse and I hate the world for what God has done to me …

So what am I?

It sounds like you’re a catfish buddy.

1 Like

Life is …yes?

Everybody who have met a person they didnt like, draw the psychopath card. Wich is wrong. Ive done it myself. I had a friend that seduced me, even thoug she was in a relationship. She made me think that it was ok, because she claimed her fiance hit her. She really manipulated me, made me pay for stuff I didnt want to pay for and such. One day she just said “I have cheated on … 17 times”, and that really discusted me, so I started distain myself from her. I found out that she was a convicted person, because she had reported people for raping her, even thoug it ended with them being aquitted and she also said that she had loved me all my life, and that she wanted to marry me, even with still keeping her fiance. Well this and many other weird behaviours made me think she was a psychopat. Probably with a big dose of borderline. She had problems with child protective services, and such as well.

There are people who call themselves psychopaths as an excuse. I think that it would be better not to give them that credit. You can be a criminal and you can be a psychopath. Psychopaths don’t have to be criminals, and sometimes they are sick people who turn their problems into art. I could profile what a psychopath is like though: any kindness is artificial, they always look for what they can profit from their kindness, they use others to boost their acceptance, they steal and lie like its second nature, they’re professional liars, have no empathy–have a twisted sense of pleasure, they can be devoid of emotions and so dumb that other people’s pain, it brings them joy…much like that of a sociopath–but the psychopath is the one who starts the fire then sits back and watches the house burn down. These are the people to avoid. They will sound so nice, and act so normal–and it will surprise you.

when i say to someone ‘i’m going to kill you’ some people could actually believe it :confused:

If you think your a psychopath , your not you know…in fact your probably too nice…:smile: