I focus on my work,but am not people oriented

I study the product I sold and routinely know stuff around the shop.I still am not people oriented and find hard to communicate with my worker and bosses.I feel alone and don’t know if I can spend more good time during work,I really hope I can.

1 Like

As long as you make the sale and the customer is is satisfied with the product, that is all which matters. Consider yourself lucky that you have a job whereas others do not.

2 Likes

When I worked I was exactly like that. My social life didn’t exist outside work and I usually didn’t have much of a social life at work. If there was nothing to do at work I didn’t know what to do.

1 Like

Yes,I feel a little more lucky.I think I want more,I want to do more at work and be less anxiety around people,I am a little lucky tbh

I feel I am quite similiar to you,have your situation improve?socially?

But also you have a girlfriend too.

1 Like

Thanks for reminding,I hope everyone else be safe and healthy also

1 Like

I am in a disability/senior low income apartment now and i get along with the other residents OK but romance and social advancement are literally impossible now and we mainly talk about eating, sleeping, and how boring life is. I must admit some of the stories the seniors tell about the past are interesting though. I question my ability to work now and am increasingly in poor health as it is.

Gtx1990
January 24 |

I feel I am quite similiar to you,have your situation improve?socially?

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

Blizzard
January 24 |

When I worked I was exactly like that. My social life didn’t exist outside work and I usually didn’t have much of a social life at work. If there was nothing to do at work I didn’t know what to do.
Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.