I find valerian root useful

I find it good for my mood and anxiety.I bought the piping rock valerian root liquid extract,I took it in the morning,afternoon and night.At first I didn’t feel it working,but after two weeks I felt 20-25% improve in my mood and anxiety…hope it’s not placebo and will continue to take it.

1 Like

Valerian can have serious side effects it affects liver function. When i took it it caused dizziness, unsteady gait. After some time i again took this time found pain near kidney area.

You can try alternatives like phosphatidylserine, l theanine etc. These helps to reduce anxiety. Gives better sleep too.

Zinc is another great natural antidepressant with lot of benefits. It can improve testosterone levels and thus improve confidence too.

I am allergic to valerian root. It always gives me a migraine and makes me throw up. Because of this, I have to be very careful to only buy certain brands of melatonin. Since supplements aren’t regulated, many cheaper brands of melatonin have valerian root mixed in to boost effectiveness. Be careful with supplements, and only buy from trusted brands.

1 Like

Maybe it’s placebo yet,I am only two weeks taking it…no side effect yet

It’s working and hope it helps me for long term,I’ll only try other supplement if it stop working

I never knew what insomnia and anxiety were. My issue is that I sleep too much and stay in bed all day everyday, I only get up to eat.

Make a goal to remain active and busy from the time you wake up till the time you go to bed at night.

I found coffee and strong black tea help me be more active like playing videogames and videochatting with friends or talking with my parents. I sleep 15h if I don’t drink caffeine in the morning and in the afternoon. I can’t set goals no matter how much I try, my frontal lobes brain are too much damaged.

I’ll have to try it, I think I get anxious before bed and sometimes I hear the voices

1 Like

I love valerian root. It helps me too with insomnia and anxiety. I need to buy some more soon.

1 Like

I take the liquid form and use them once in the morning,after noon and at night

1 Like

It’s probably placebo,but I’ll continue to take it and finish the bottle somehow

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.