I finally did it

I finally graduated today. I did it. You know, I initially didn’t think it was even possible to go to school the summer I got sick. But here I am, with a diploma in my room. I remember talking on here that I was probably going to be homeschooled. I’m glad I didn’t, though; I’m glad I persevered through adversity.

I think my success was set forth by the treatment I received. I’m so glad for medication, even though I gained 165 pounds. It would be impossible to live without medication. I’m also grateful for my support system, which includes this place. I think most of all I am grateful for my attitude towards getting help.

Anyway, I’m just glad I did it.

40 Likes

Wow. Big time congratulations ! :tada:

1 Like

Congrats on graduating!

1 Like

Nice going. Where are you going from here?

1 Like

Congrats! :partying_face:

I graduated before yesterday, still waiting for my diploma to arrive by mail.

2 Likes

Not entirely sure, but I think I’m going to work for my dad at a consulting firm he’s going to start.

1 Like

Congratulations!!! You rock!!!

1 Like

Congrats, that’s awesome…151515

1 Like

Huge, huge accomplishment! Congrats man. I couldn’t have done it.

1 Like

Well done on getting through it. Very cool.

1 Like

Well, congratulations! What an amazing accomplishment. With all you fought through you should be very proud of yourself.

1 Like

Congrats, well done !!

1 Like

Congrats what was your major?

1 Like

It was a high school graduation.

@John_Raven Very well done.

1 Like

Good for you! That’s a big deal. Not everyone has one of those so congratulations.

1 Like

Good work buddy

2 Likes

Nice I remeber when I past high school I had to read like 5 books in adult school cuz I was failing a bunch of classes but I still walked

1 Like

Congrats!! Way to go!! :tada::confetti_ball:

1 Like

That seems sensible to do that.

I worked for the last 6 years where my mother, aunt and two cousins were and they supported me massively. If you want to ease into the work place, having family involved from my experience is good

Congrats on graduating. Don’t stop pushing to get a life you deserve

2 Likes