I fight with myself I guess

I don’t know what is my problem :slight_smile:
People are chill, enjoying their day. Life is good.

So I guess I will chill

I don’t know what to make for dinner. I am not eating much at all. I will make a shake for myself

My husband is expiramenting with vegetables and making a zucchini pie!

3 Likes

What will You put in the shake ? :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

1 Like

are you feeling ok? What do you mean you don’t know what your problem is???

1 Like

I have potatoes and cauliflower :thinking:
I will make the cauliflower rice tomorrow

and

for tonight :thinking: I guess for the monsieur I will make some meat with vegetables faux filet and then for me …
I have no appetite whatsoever! I don’t know what kind of shake. ummmmmm I guess i will make an oatmeal and cashew shake

I am fine! Just got agitated. I need to chillax :smiley:
I make problems out of nothing!

Aww nice add ice cream. !!! Is it cold or warm where you are ? Sometimes weather can affect appetite or if your stressed. ?

1 Like

ahhh I figured. I will have some yogourt + some cherries. I bought cherries yesterday. :cherries:

We have a very hot weather, it was raining last night when I went out to smoke but today it is okay. I will turn the ac on

1 Like

Is this Cherry season cos my mum has bought them at whole sale price or something … she stocked up

3 Likes

yeah it is cherry season. Last week I got fresh apricot and nectarine

3 Likes

I have fresh cherries, too!

2 Likes

I am making this tonight. I made it last week and it was an easy recipe and delicious.

2 Likes

Damn, now I want cherries :sob:

1 Like

I have fresh cherries from Washington state. I ate them all today cause they were starting to get squishy. Then I drank a bunch of water. Now my stomach is making ominous gurgling sounds. :flushed:

2 Likes

I bought strawberries today, they are yummy

3 Likes

I did not make dinner. It was not a good day, I have to shower, brush my teeth and then I have some work.

I also just got cherries. :yum: And they grow a lot strawberries here nearby Québec city but I’m not sure they are so good this year because we had very few sunny days until now.

1 Like

It’s delicious and took about 10 minutes to make. :yum:

3 Likes