I felt high several times today

imo when i feel good and take the anti depressant i become eurphric

1 Like

iā€™m not allowed to take those for this reason

ā– ā– ā– ā–  you morning person lol Interestingly, cortisol (stress hormone) levels are highest in the morning and dopamine levels typically peak in the evening, so I donā€™t know what your secret is, but Iā€™d like to!

eurphric meaning feeling good with the bonus of ā€˜ā€˜blissā€™ā€™ā€¦that is what the pills are forā€¦

Honestly, ish - I donā€™t feel qualified to answer that question. But I really do hope you find some stability soon - all these ups and downs cannot be easy and I donā€™t blame you for looking outwardly for some relief - I just donā€™t think dating sites is the way to go for you right now. Youā€™re too vulnerable and thatā€™s just what guys on dating sites are looking to take advantage of.

1 Like

my secret i suffered on and off for the guts of 10 long yearsā€¦now i suffer no more the past 6ā€¦imo the pills only helped in the past 6 years i accept my fate now

Just as aside, are you an Asimov fan? He says dear cosmos.

Not really :smile: Donā€™t even know who is, but glad Iā€™ve got company :smile:

1 Like

He was a sci-fi writer. He used to say dear space (instead of God)

1 Like

Oh cool! Iā€™m searching for him on google. :relaxed:

He was a great author. Recommend the foundation series.

1 Like

Iā€™ll give it a go :slight_smile: thank you.

if i am honest guys, in my mind this is a good kind hearted soul. He started out as nice. Am I developing a psychosis and delusional thoughts. surely if i am respoding to him with dirty ā– ā– ā– ā–  i am likeminded.

Not really psychosis, I think itā€™s repressed hypersexuality. I know I had it, hypersexuallity, then I repressed it, then I had it again, now Iā€™m repressing it again. It comes ang goes for me, Iā€™m trying to build a rock solid foundation of not giving a ā– ā– ā– ā–  about sex unless Iā€™m in a commited relationship, and no screwing around either. But itā€™s taking yearsā€¦

1 Like

Youā€™re on Abilify and Tegretol, right? You might just need a higher dose of Tegretol and maybe give it some time. But for me, I was on a medium high dose of Lamictal and a medium high dose of Abilify once, and neither of them did anything to curb my rapid cycling hypomania. What worked was stopping the antiepileptic/anticonvulsant and switching to a more sedating antipsychotic (Seroquel and eventually Zyprexa). So if these meds donā€™t work, just know that there are alternatives that might work better.

1 Like