I feel weird, should I be concerned?

I read not necessarily

1 Like

I think the standing up and the heat would make me more dizzy

2 Likes

when my patients have low blood pressure we usually try and get them to get more fluids down them. maybe you are dehydrated?

3 Likes

Do you have any lower back pain?

1 Like

Yea of course go the doctor is not smart not too. This symptoms sounds serious go doctor asap, i hope feel better.

1 Like

yea i can’t say much more than the others… you should see a doctor for sure… it’s hard to know if it’s serious or not…

1 Like

@Pikasaur

I care. Please don’t take chances.

1 Like

Some, but I always do

1 Like

It could be low blood sugar, eat or drink something with sugar. Like a candy bar or a big glass of orange juice, then wait about 30 minutes for it to absorb into your system…

When my blood sugar is low I feel like total crap, and it sometimes does feel similar to the symptoms of an anxiety attack. When I feel that way I test my blood sugar, if it is normal I know it is anxiety.

When my blood sugar is high I don’t have any symptoms other than peeing a lot.

You can buy a blood sugar tester (a glucometer) at the pharmacy.

1 Like

Neck thing sounds troubling I’d defo get that checked

1 Like

Update: I talked to a friend who used to be a nurse. He ran some basic diagnostic questions and tolk me which signs of worsening I should look for. He said to see a doctor if it’s not improved by tomorrow or I suddenly get pale and shaky. I’m not as wobbly as earlier today, and I’ve had some food and liquid

3 Likes

Do this to check for a *harmless and common condition called POTS:

1. lie down for 20+ minutes
  2. take your pulse
  3. stand up slowly (so you don’t fall)
  4. take your pulse
  5. if you can stand for this long, stay up and take your pulse again at 5 minutes and 10 minutes

If your pulse goes up 30 or more beats OR goes over 120, you may be looking at POTS -or- deconditioning.

*harmless in that the symptoms mimic heart failure, but the heart is fine. Aside from injuries from fainting, it is not serious and can be treated with home remedies, medicine, or a bag of saline.

2 Likes

I don’t mean to be rude but I’m so used to feeling weird that I would be concerned if I didn’t feel weird.

1 Like

It sounds a lot like what I go through with low blood pressure. Drinking lots of water, or better yet, Gatorade, can help. Eating salty foods can help. Caffeine isn’t great because once it wears off your blood pressure will drop quickly again and make you feel bad.

3 Likes

If you continue to feel ill, please see a doctor. If you get dizzy when you stand up, try standing up slowly to prevent you from feeling dizzy. Sending love. :heart:

1 Like

My med’s make my mouth super dry and my knees hurt when I strain them even a little bit. In my case it is just a side effect of getting old. Do you feel bad enough to get a medical bill? Maybe you could talk to a pdoc about it, if one is available. I would wait and see if it gets worse before I asked to see a doctor.

You have a right to feel emotions. I understand your problems I’m going through a systemic reactions. Hugs and feel better soon.

Maybe low on vitamin D. I have symptoms usual related to getting hard effects like that.

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.