I feel very ashamed

I went to the police station to talk delusional stuff, I made the cops waste their time. It wasn’t my fault, I’ve experiencing some weird stuff lately, my mom hid my meds and was talking weird stuff to me, people were doing weird stuff in the streets also, I mean, someone insulted me when I was walking for no reason, also on the bus happened something similar, and someone throw me coins, not to mention my telepathic experiences and those horrible premonitions.
I thought I was being harassed by the CIA, and now I’m very ashamed, I would like this to never happen again :frowning:

1 Like

Don’t feel ashamed. You are struggling a little bit and that is okay. Just try to get back on track. :rabbit2::rabbit2::rabbit2:

1 Like

@Alan96 i don t know you. İ wouldn t say if these things are really happened or not. But as far as i read, these things look like pretty much paranoias and delusions.i hope you can handle it. Best wishes.

1 Like

Try to be gentle with yourself. It’s not something you can help. Did you just believe your mom was hiding your meds or was she really hiding your meds?

1 Like

It doesn’t matter now, I feel better now and that’s important

3 Likes

Thank goodness. Feeling out of touch is the worst.

Can’t belive i lived like that for so long.

Good luck.

Just look around. you will find something.

Blessings.

1 Like

Never go to the police unless you have a real problem. That will help and your shame will fade away into the background in time. @Alan96

1 Like

You need to take meds and try to get better. Psychosis made my negatives and cognitives worse over the long term and in general was the worst thing that ever happened to me.

1 Like

I wouldt worry about it man.

Think about it this way, the police clearly see you were a little ill, if they really were assholes or judge you they will probably sent you off.
But because they took the patience with you to listen and don’t blow you off they were clearly empathetic toward you, maybe they were worried.

I wouldn’t worry because they judged you negativly

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.