I feel there are "new users" on here who only want to spam, advertise and sow discord on here

Who are all these people with 3 hour read times who joined the forum roughly 8 months to 8 hours ago who seem to only want to contribute nothing and plug supplements?

Can we report them?

This is a terrible way for the forum to go…people who want to sell us crap are trying to take money out of the pockets of sick people.

Basically; look out for spam…while it is not everywhere, I feel there are people abusing this resource to phase it in…

We can’t keep this place positive without keeping a watchful eye on our fellow users. Or, the users who popped up last week who want only to sow discord and advertise and mislead here.

Please @firemonkey, @Ninjastar, have you noticed this?

I think it is becoming more common, or maybe my fear is unfounded…still, please, if anyone has noticed this too, it would help me to know if this is an actual thing, and if so, what we can do about it.

You can flag their posts and notify the moderators. If you click the button with three dots, you’ll see a flag and you can click it to report any problems. The flags will help the moderators to see any offensive posts that they haven’t seen.

3 Likes

If you’re referring to the Amyloban 3399 thread, that one is legit. I’m reaching the end of week two and the reduction of my positive symptoms has been profound. I’ve already ordered two more months worth. Rare and wonderful to find a supplement that actually works as advertised.

:heart:

3 Likes

This podcast explores the lions mane mushroom thing

1 Like

We get a lot of spam bots here (we manage to delete most of these users before you see their posts). They are getting sneakier and sneakier and can be difficult to spot. Please continue to alert us to these, especially when relatively new users share websites or talk about products. Even mental health-related products and websites. If you’re unsure, flag anyway. There are no penalties for flagging even if you’re unsure.

8 Likes