I feel suicidal

I feel suicidal. Reading articles about the lethal doses of medication (Lorazepam, Haloperidol etc.)

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear you’re feeling suicidal. Is there anyone you can call, text or contact so you won’t have to be alone?

2 Likes

@mongolina
I know it’s hard. I know it’s overwhelming. I know it feels like it’s been hard for a long time and that it will always be hard. Please hang on. Please stay in. Is there something else you can look up? Do you know what is causing the suicidal thoughts?

2 Likes

8 million people have suicidal thoughts

imagine all those people dying

some do

I don’t know about you, but I don’t want to be a statistic.

3 Likes

I wish you feel better. Talk to somebody. Be strong.

I have a story. I lived in my auto from 2000 to 2002 in Miami and elsewhere in the USA. I often had suicidal thoughts, but I was able to resist these. Once I met one old Jewish man in his 80s in North Miami Beach and he told how he had fought the NAZIs in the forest of Poland during the 2nd WW, Instead of accepting the fate many people had during the 2nd WW (going to Auswitz and other concentration camps) he decided to fight and there he was decades later telling me his story. He also recommended me to eat two eggs a day. Here I am writing to you.

4 Likes

Sorry you’re dealing with suicidal thoughts. I have dealt with this a lot over the years and I know how hard it can be. Are you in a safe place? If you’re researching lethal doses that’s a bad sign. Are you actually making plans or just having thoughts? If you’re actually thinking you might kill yourself you should call a crisis line or go to the ER. Please take care of yourself. Suicide is not the answer.

3 Likes

@mongolina
Can you please tell us how you are?

2 Likes

May i suggest visiting this forum if you are suicidal ??

4 Likes

Unfortunately I think it’s more then 8
Maybe even hundred of milions
Just my statistic

2 Likes
2 Likes

Try not to let the suicidal thinking make inroads. Try to resist thinking about it. Perhaps a good conversation with someone close would help. It may get better in a few days.

1 Like

I tell myself I am having a bad day and I remember that there are good days even if they are few. Stay strong and live for another good day… Hugs