I feel so sad

I’ve been sad all the day today and i need some help, i mean what to do to overcome this sadness?

1 Like

Why are sad? Can you find a reason?

1 Like

Yes many reasons, i think it’s just a bad day for me. The main reason is about money.

1 Like

I would recommend watching a funny movie or tv show, spending time with a pet if you have one, or if you don’t then look up some pics and videos of cute baby animals :slight_smile: Hope you feel better!!!

2 Likes

Do you have a job? Can you work?

Anyway, even if you don’t work, finding a hobby to enjoy can help you.

1 Like

I buy a lottery ticket when I get sad about money. Not the best advice I’ve ever given. But being honest, thats what I do and it cheers me up.

3 Likes

I don’t work 151515

I have play the lottery in the past and i didn’t won, unfortunately :slight_smile:

1 Like

So what are your hobbies?

1 Like

I like to play backgammon but today i can’t because i feel tired, it’s like a hobby for me to play online and talk to others, you know, to chat with many people :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe you feel lonely… I hope you have friends in real life too…
Chatting with strangers online can be fun, but you need a real friend too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes @Andrey i feel also lonely and lost but this is how i feel today, maybe i will have have better days in the future, idk

1 Like

You take Invega, right?
Do you take something else besides it?

1 Like

I’m on Invega 9mg now, Abilify 2.5mg , i take also Depakine and sleeping pills when i feel the need to sleep well

1 Like

Do you still have restlessness? (Akathisia maybe)

1 Like

Yes @Andrey i still have akathisia, i think i will never overcome this restlessness IMO

I am sorry to hear that. I hope you will find a solution. I had akathisia in the past, it was terrible :confounded:

1 Like