I feel o.k. today how about you?

I don’t know if there’s hope for us addicts - maybe we’ll go to heaven with a pot brownie in our suitcase. I was asking about agitation because sometimes I get a little hypomanic and it comes with that bizarre kind of boredom where “I don’t wanna…” and everything sucks. I was thinking you were having a really bad mood swing from sza. Do you have sza or just sz? Sorry I forgot whos got what.

1 Like

i’m diagnosed with schizoaffective paranoid bi-polar type

1 Like

I’m feeling a bit fed up. People only want me to get better so they can stop wasting time on me and return to their normal lives.

1 Like

sometimes my mind paces

And the thing about my addiction to drugs, is its any substance I can get, but for the past 4 months its only been weed. No alcohol really. At least alcohol is not an issue by any means. Its not like I’m destroying myself with heroin or crack, so its hard for me to get help I feel because its “only weed”. Even though if you do it all day every day it is an issue. But I keep telling myself its not.

r u talking about your family?

Do you want to quit weed? Or just cut back?

I don’t wanna quit that’s the problem. I just wanna cut back. But its easier said than done.

Yeah, my mum was saying she wants me to get better so she can go back to work. And if she has to keep having time off to watch me, she’ll lose her job.

I get her point though. It shouldn’t be her having to watch me 24/7. Isn’t that what nurses get paid to do?

set a time, say 6pm - leave it alone for the rest of the day. Just think how much more you’ll feel it.

1 Like

with the help of benzos I quit weed… now I am better…

2 Likes

do you have a nurse 24/7?

i can try that.

1 Like

me and my friend go for morning hike and we smoke weed on the trails almost every day. but i shouldn’t need weed to enjoy nature!!!

2 Likes

No I see a nurse for 1 hour per week lol.

you dont need weed. that s coming from someone who used weed to feel alive again. my negative symptoms are severe. weed would wake me up and make me feel alive again. quit it bro. it makes things worse. even if you are mentally well you can get psychosis out of it.

Why do u see the nurse. Is it like a form of therapy?

I say “quit it” but if i had now a big joint I would smoke it… haha.

1 Like

yeah its not easy stuff

1 Like

Weed won’t help and will bring up forms of psychosis man. Quit it

1 Like