I feel my third eye is opening

The third eye (also called the mind’s eye, or inner eye) is a mystical and esoteric concept of a speculative invisible eye which provides perception beyond ordinary sight

2 Likes

In certain dharmic spiritual traditions such as Hinduism, the third eye refers to the ajna, or brow, chakra.[2] The third eye refers to the gate that leads to inner realms and spaces of higher consciousness. In New Age spirituality, the third eye often symbolizes a state of enlightenment or the evocation of mental images having deeply personal spiritual or psychological significance

1 Like

According to the Christian teaching of Father Richard Rohr, the concept of the third eye is a metaphor for non-dualistic thinking; the way the mystics see. In Rohr’s concept, mystics employ the first eye (sensory input such as sight) and the second eye (the eye of reason, meditation, and reflection), “but they know not to confuse knowledge with depth, or mere correct information with the transformation of consciousness itself. The mystical gaze builds upon the first two eyes—and yet goes further.” Rohr refers to this level of awareness as “having the mind of Christ”.[

1 Like

Just watch the religious talk on here, @san_pedro.

1 Like

religion helps most of the people that ever was alive…I am more spiritual though
@anon96671092

It never agreed with me, and anyway I meant on this forum!

@anon96671092 just because your not into it that’s okay…a lot of others like it here

Aaggya chackra …the way to enlightment…

1 Like

I get the Higher consciousness a lot

1 Like

Is it ur forhead itching man…??? Hahaha lol…???