I feel lonely. Anyone want a chat?

I want to go travelling, get married and have children.

What age are you?

I did more than normal today. Usually I do nothing all day. I got a lot done.

That’s good. Ffffvfdhg

Anyone online? Ffgfgvg

Your pretty young in the scheme of things. I didn’t get diagnosed till I was 29. Lots of failures till then. After meds…such a better quality of life.

What age are you now?

In half a month I’ll be 50.

Since medications I’ve had serious relationships that lasted with romantic partners. I traveled and lived overseas. I love my life and enjoy myself immensely. Getting diagnosed really turned my life around.

When was the last time you were in hospital?

Never been to the wards for psych. Last psychosis was 1999. I’ve had a couple of smaller episodes since then but meds work pretty well for me.

That’s great. Glad your doing well.

Just wanted to let you know your still young enough to have great quality of life. Those things can come so keep positive and keep listening to your doctor.

Thanks. I hope my life goes well.

Concentrate on the little things and the other things will look after themselves.

So. Keep exercise up. Helps mind and body. Keep occupied with life by trying to maintain or gain friendships. Keep your family in support if possible. It’s never easy to do it by yourself. Try to do positive things everyday. It really does help.

Thanks I want to get married and have children. I hope it’s not to late.

Never say never. Be positive and keep yourself stable. Look after the little things and keep yourself open for things like relationships. I have always found relationships that matter come into life when you least expect them.

1 Like

Do you know till what age women can have children?

Wats up 131323141313

You ok? What time is it where you are?

1021 in calli 45454545t55t5t5t