I feel little down, sad and little scared today how about you guys?

I Feel pretty down today, dont know why, I just dont feel good, how do you guys feel today good or bad?

3 Likes

yea i feel down also cause of what my friend said to me yesterday. It has dragged me down for sure…

I hope you feel better soon!

1 Like

Thanks, what did your friend say to you that made you feel bad, you dont have to say it if you dont want to, i understand.

1 Like

he said that i’m selling my soul by taking my meds every day and with taking the covid vaccine. It’s been keeping my brain busy all day cause i don’t think i sell my soul by taking meds that help me.

4 Likes

That doesnt make anysense at all. Why would you be selling your soul by taking meds
that help you your mental state. Its actually helping your soul. Dont listen to negative people. Just ignore them.

5 Likes

yea i’m trying that… but it really dragged me down cause i felt i was doing good… but i try to ignore it like you said.

2 Likes

why are you sad and scared btw? anything special happened?

1 Like

Dont let that affect you. Your friend doesnt know what his talking about his not a professional psychiatrist, or counselor. Even a priest wouldnt say that, he would disagree with him.

1 Like

Yea i feel like im going to die in my sleep, i have this new fear of mine. idk why, but i told my therapist about. Im really scared to sleep now.

1 Like

ah that must suck… going to sleep is the time during the day where i can let go of everything and feel relaxed… must really suck to feel scared then… sorry to hear you feeling like that.

What did you therapist say about it?

1 Like

My therapist said its not true, its just a thought. Just put your thoughts on trial and put the facts down, and why you wouldnt die your sleep. Its helps a little bit.

1 Like

It is a long time since I started medication.

When I started medication, I had highly intelligent, highly educated, well meaning people who knew and cared about me tell me I didn’t need medication. They were so wrong!

I work very hard at this point in my life not to get separated from my meds.

3 Likes

I need medication too, People dont understand medication is really vital for people with mental illness, its like there lifeline from insanity to sane.

3 Likes

Exactly, just because the illness cant be seen doesnt mean it isnt there.

1 Like

thats 100 percent true i agree.

1 Like

I’m feeling okay. I was in and out of the hospital pretty quick, so I’m still trying to get my bearings. Hoping this med increase helps!

I use sugar to elevate my mood, which kind of puts me on an up and down cycle. I had a bad cough and breathing problems not too long ago, and I think the excess sugar inflamed something in my lungs. The doctor put me on a steroid inhaler, and that seems to have taken care of it. I’m still consuming sugar, but not as much of it as I had been.

2 Likes

Im diabetic, so i dont eat sugar anymore. Its controlled now so im glad.

1 Like

I’m a bit of a sugar freak. My fasting glucose has been between 110 and 118 for several years now.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.