I feel like the world demands me to be nice to them

I feel like the world demands me to be nice to them, - while at the same time they don’t want to return the favor. I need to step out this kind of an arena where one must always serve the elses.

5 Likes

I feel that way too. It’s like I’m an untouchable and everyone I meet is super high class. It’s like I have no value

1 Like

So lets create a club whereas we stop serving them. I think there’s no other way. We could serve ourselves instead. This doesn’t mean we’d need to become the opposite. Neutral maybe.

2 Likes

Not a bad idea. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think 60% of our energy is wasted, when we always serve the elses. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Yeah. Being mistreated and made to feel insignificant really drains energy

2 Likes

:musical_note:

When the others are so wicked
Why should we be good?

:musical_note:

It’s the eternal question.

I think it is important to observe basic courtesy towards others until it is determined that it is unwarranted.

7 Likes

I’m nice to people (in general) and people are mostly nice to me. When 9 people are nice and 1 isn’t, I don’t focus on the 1 but the 9.

4 Likes

Yeah it is like that in that manner here too, but being an over-empathic person is too much - just a normal approach will already do.

1 Like

I think that’s really important. I wouldn’t want to become bitter.

1 Like

Sometimes its hard to be nice. I used to get annoyed when people would say good morning to me everyday and expect it back. Now I say good morning everyday to several people and I notice some people get annoyed by good morning too. I think it is the automatic, robotic, programmed nature of politeness that is engrained from a young age that makes it seem insincere. Thank yous, your welcomes, have a nice days. Thats NPC behavior.

1 Like

And then tell them to go ■■■■ themselves when it’s warranted.

How are you feeling today, now you’re off of medication, any better?

My man. Nailed it.

1 Like

I’m happy to see how you guys understood this thing mostly like myself as well. This kinda is a big common thing in us people. So the math is:

Don’t be Evil
Don’t give off all your energy to serve good
Don’t be Neutral either as it is too unemotional
Be You!

Just my humble monologue I wanted to share

1 Like

Getting off Seroquel is rough. Because it makes you so hungry and sleepy. So when I reduce, and especially now when I went to 0, I lose my appetite and don’t get much sleep. I slept 4 hours two nights ago, 5 hours yesterday, and 6 hours today. And I only ate two bananas and a very small cup of yoghurt yesterday. About the same the day before. And a bit more today.

So I’m not doing very well right now. I had some visual distortions the last two nights because I was so exhausted and couldn’t sleep. But no hallucinations, thankfully. But all of this is expected. I think I will start feeling even better than before my last reduction in about two weeks.

2 Likes

Oh I suppose that’s to be expected, can you feel a difference in your dopamine levels? Do you feel more alive and emotional?

Do you mean you expect to feel better in a few weeks, as you’re now off aps and can’t reduce any more?

Yes, I have noticed this. Right now it’s difficult to tell what is a withdrawal symptom and what is a permanent improvement. However, I noticed an apparently lasting improvement before the last reduction. But for me the sleepiness was the worst, so that’s what has improved the most. I will say that I wouldn’t have attempted this if I still had significant symptoms, because the symptoms are worse than the drowsiness, flatness, etc.

No, I already feel much better. But I expect this last bout of withdrawals to be mostly over in about two weeks.

I agree. I don’t want to be bitter. But I am sad when it happens. I wish I had value