I feel like such

A loser! I quit everything I start. I failed as an artist. I failed at YouTube. I failed at getting my poems published. I feel like I’m stuck. All I know is programming. Which is what I do now. I don’t feel successful at all.

2 Likes

@Cici2, You’re successful at computer programming. I could never do that! That takes brains.

1 Like

My brother is a born computer programmer
He enjoys it
He makes good money too and right now has a contract with Manchester United

1 Like

Thanks @SkinnyMe & @shellys12 I do love to program. I just hate failing at stuff and I guess I’m still not over getting rid of my YouTube, over one bad comment. I had 60 subscribers and I let them down by deleting everything. :sob:

Don’t let it put you off
Find something to do and you will be successful

1 Like

I have some :-1: thumbs down and negative comments too, I ignore them.

1 Like

I think you can get your channel back if you wanted to.

1 Like

I’m just too sensitive. I’ll try again when I can, but this time I’ll disable the comments. What’s your channel called @mermaid1 ?

1 Like

I don’t wanna share it here. Try to ignore the haters. Some people are just trolls. There are good people online too.

1 Like

Ok, that’s fine. Ok, I’ll give it another go, but I’ll probably do podcast next time.

1 Like

Don’t give up. It happens to everybody doing things online. I get negative comments everywhere, feedback from my clients sometimes. We are human after all. Try to ignore them.

1 Like

Ok I will. Thank you @mermaid1

1 Like

I agree with @mermaid1. Keep trying! Failing doesn’t have to be permanent.

2 Likes

I mean my channel is still there, but no videos available. I’ll see what I can do. Maybe make new content. :thinking:

1 Like

Good idea :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @CoCo I’ll do my best.

You are so not a loser.
Succes shouldn’t be measured in what you’ve accomplished, but what it took to get there.
You’ve battled psychosis for many years, and you’re still lucid enough to type coherently on a forum and convey your thoughts to us. That takes strength.

A few days ago I read something about you going to the hospital. That takes courage.
It took me a lot to admit I needed the hospital the first few times I needed it. I know how hard that can be.

You are strong. You have made progress.

1 Like

Thank you @Pikasaur that means a lot.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.