I feel like making a thread lol I am so lazy right now

Whats on your mind?
I’m praying that my new volunteering will go well.
I would love that so much.
I am going to delay when i start cos I’m extra depressed right now.

What volunteer work are you doing

1 Like

It’s going to be an administrative type of volunteering.

1 Like

Sounds great hope you enjoy it
I volunteer at Alzheimer’s society doing admin couple of hours once a week the people I work with really appreciate me
For my birthday they had wip round and gave me £15 cash

2 Likes

Thankyou. Cool that sounds useful and nice of them. Sounds like u thrive there. They were actually the first place i applied to funnily enough alzheimers UK but they turned me down cos they thought I was too vulnerable to be working with their charity.

1 Like

I hope your volunteering goes well and is fulfilling for you. The last time I tried to volunteer it was for the Humane Society as a “cat cuddler,” but they wouldn’t take me because I didn’t have health insurance. Cat cuddling would’ve been fun.

I don’t have much going on today. The fleas have gotten bad in my apartment. I keep spraying poison to knock their numbers down. My cat had awful fleas, poor girl, RIP. I probably should get two or three cans of fogger, but I don’t know about setting off foggers in an apartment. I’m a little afraid they’ll set off the smoke alarms and someone will think my apartment is on fire. Idk, maybe I’ll have to do that.

1 Like

Thankyou yes I’m really hoping it goes well its a well known organisation aswell just feel uncomfortable to say wat it is. Man I don’t like fleas they are such annoyance. Hm maybe there is a cleaning product with insecticide for fleas in it I wouldn’t use something that’s gonna be in my air that I breath unless it’s the best option.

1 Like

I really wish I was skinny. I’m really happy with the way I feel and overall mental health. I’m starting to gain weight again. I’m worried.

2 Likes

I think losing weight is a bumpy ride I know it is for me anyways. But with patience and kindness to ourselves for when it gets bumpy we can hopefully overcome the bumps in due course.

1 Like

It is possible to manage your weight with diet and exercise

1 Like

On meds I have no desire to exercise. Off meds it’s all I do. My diet was perfect for a couple of months and lost a bunch of weight. Then I peaked so I just decided to eat what I want and now I’m worried.

Your efforts so far have been great considering u are doing this whilst on meds.

1 Like

Yeah you have a gym membership and everything. You are way more motivated then me. Exercising just isn’t pleasant on meds I hate it.

2 Likes

Wow, the forum has become very quiet.

I’m just bored and a little lonely, listening to music.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.